I am dissolving my Crested and Crested- bred Parakeet program.
I have bred Crested Parakeets with English Budgies, to get nice sized birds and eventually breed Crested English Budgies, as well as outcrossing with nice pied Parakeets to get more bloodlines and nicer colors. I've worked on this project for 4 years.
1. Crested Normal Green Male Parakeet
2. Crested-bred partial English Budgie female, powder blue greywing- mate to Green male
3. Crested White and Blue Pied male Parakeet, slight % English Budgie, young, unbred
4. Crested Male Parakeet, mostly white with some blue, young, not bred (pictured with green and yellow pied Babies)
5. Green and Yellow Pied, crested-bred Parakeet babies, 4 birds
6. Crested male Blue Opaline male, 75% English Budgie, 1 year old, was planning to breed him to full English Budgie hen this year (w/pied babies)
7. Crested Pied blue and White Female 50% English Budgie
8. English Budgie cross male, blue, paired with above female
9. Powder Blue and a Pied Crest-bred babies, 2
10. Crested Blue and White pied Parakeet male
11. Normal Green /Yellow pied Parakeet female (not crested-bred)
12. Crested Normal Green Parakeet male
13. Crested-bred powder blue female
14. Crested-bred 75% English Budgie male, Sky-blue Lacewing Spangle
15. Normal (non-crested) green and yellow pied Parakeet
16. Lutino and a yellow crested-bred babies (2)
21 birds total,
$ 650 for whole group.
The Crested gene is Dominant, please look up Dominant mutations in birds for a better understanding of their genetics.
Also have pure-bred English Budgies, all Violets, young birds and babies, not tame, $ 75 each
If I cannot sell them as a group, I will sell the proven pairs, which are mostly Crested X Crested-bred, for between $ 100 to $ 150 a pair, depending on Size, Crest shape and color. I will sell crested-bred, young or babies, most are pieds for $ 20 each.
Can accept credit cards or paypal with 3% surcharge.
Can ship with Delta or Continental Airlines
Located in Central Florida, 32736